Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Students Are Getting Their CFA Level 1 Results

For the first time, I have five students who sat for the CFA Level 1 Exam. Today's the day results are given out.

So far, three have reported in, and two of those passed. Well done, lads.

I have a bet with my Dean that three of the five will pass. So, I need one more out of the two remaining...

update: It's now three out of four (the 4th, who didn;t make it was in the top band of those that failed, so he should make it in December). I guess that means the Dean owes me dinner. Since the overall passing rate is 35%, our initial group of Level 1 test takers have done very well.

Note: if you want to calculate a rough estimate for your score, here's a link to a scoring calculator someone hacked together.
Note: If you want to receive updates, either sign up for email on the right sidebar, or add our RSS feed to your feed reader.